The Alecto Baby BV-72 hearing protector offers maximum protection against harmful noises and loud music and has been specially developed for babies and toddlers. Thanks to the two adjustable elastic headbands, the BV-72 is comfortable for everyone. In combination with the soft ear pads, pressure on the head is prevented.
- Maximum hearing protection that offers a maximum sound attenuation of 26dB SNR.
- The hearing protector diminishes harmful and loud noises and prevents overstimulation by sound, yet it does not close your child off from ambient noise.
- The convenient fit in combination with the headbands (that come in two sizes) make the sound protection suitable for children as young as 12 months.
- The elastic adjustable headband prevents pressure on their still fragile head.
- The soft lightweight ear cushions and adjustable elastic headbands ensure comfortable wearing and help with undisturbed sleep, which is useful for – among other things - when you’re on the go.
- The hearing protection is light and compact and therefore portable (ideal for events and festivals).
Prevents overstimulation by sound
The BV-72 earmuffs prevent babies and toddlers from becoming overstimulated by sound. The hearing protectors offer a maximum sound attenuation of 26dB SNR. This way, children can sleep undisturbed while on the road.
Includes two headbands in different sizes
The BV-72 includes two headbands in different sizes. This enables you to adjust the hearing protection exactly to the size of your child's head. In combination with the lightweight material, the BV-72 weighs only 126 grams, ensuring optimal wearing comfort. The headbands are washable and easy to change and adjust.
CE mark hearing protection
The Alecto Baby BV-72 has a CE certificate. This hearing protector meets all the EU’s legal requirements in the field of Healthy & Safety and the environment.
Why would you need hearing protection for your baby?
Many children suffer from the impaired hearing due to hearing damage. Numerous studies show that numbers are increasing steadily. The cause is clear: children's hearing still develops as they grow, and they are therefore less resistant to loud noises. Add that to living in a society where we sometimes deal with many decibels such as fireworks on New Year's Eve or sound installations at festivals, fairs and other events.
Taking your child to a festival? Take hearing protection with you!
One of the places where children are increasingly exposed to overly loud noises is at festivals. In recent years, more festivals have been organized, whereby visitors include people of all ages. Whereas in the past mainly young people populated the festival fields, that’s no longer the case. Nowadays, everyone can visit and enjoy music and culture. Parents with (young) children also make visiting a festival a fun day out to enjoy some family time. But anyone who takes their child to a music festival would be wise to bring good hearing protection.
Alecto Baby’s BV-72 hearing protection for babies and toddlers is a wise choice. Who doesn't want to protect their children from any harmful noises and loud music? Alecto offers you a well-thought-out and user-friendly product of high quality.
What's in the box?
- BV-72 with two earmuffs and ear cushions
- Two headbands in different sizes
- Manual NL / EN / DE / FR
- Universal manual
|GTIN / EAN code
|Measurements for product 1:
|Product height 1
|Product width 1
|Product depth 1
|Recommended minimum age
|Headbands suitable for washing machine
|Maximum sound attenuation (SNR value) (in dB)
|Product weight (kg)
|Retail packaging / Sales unit gross weight (kg)
|Accessories Hearing protection earmuffs included
|2 extra headpieces
Alecto Baby newsletter
Sign up for our newsletter & receive 10% off your first purchase!